Deciding on what salon equipment to pick isn't an easy task. There are many items to choose from and this can sometimes lead to salon owners feeling confused and overwhelmed.
However, choosing the right equipment can make a world of difference on a customer's first impression, as well as overall satisfaction when it comes to the services your salon provides.
The right equipment can also help your salon stand out and increase the quality of services, turning on-the-fence, new customers into satisfied clientele which keeps coming back.
If you want your furniture and fixture to be like a magnet for clients, then this article will help you make the right decisions.
Start with the Essentials
A successful salon is one which focuses on delivering the best possible experience for their clients. So you need to make sure the decor is as resplendent as the quality of the services you offer.
You should aim to offer your clients an experience which is incredibly convenient for them. On their part, all they would have to do is to lay back and enjoy!
Here's a list of some of the basic salon equipment you should have:
- Salon styling stations. The most important item on this equipment list. A salon station is what gives your salon its identity, it is the place where most of the procedures will take place and the spot the customer gets to interact with the most!
- Chairs. Make sure the seats are comfy, stylish and adjustable.
- Mirrors. You want the mirrors to be in tandem with your stations and to fit them like a glove.
- Cabinets. Very helpful to keep all the bottles, creams and appliances neatly-organized and within easy reach!
Upgrade Your List with Advanced Salon Equipment
The world of beauty and the salon business is a competitive market. And if you're determined to attract modern clients who are interested in the latest in beauty, then you have to go the extra mile and invest in equipment which offers cutting-edge services.
Essentially, what you want is to set yourself ahead of the curve and provide your clients with a unique experience they'll be sure to enjoy every second of.
It is the definitive statement of why the clients should pick your salon over another.
If you want to be ahead of the competition, then here's the type of equipment you should look into:
- Shuttles Shampoo Units. If you want to go above and beyond, make sure they have a lot of features - footrests shampoo bowls.
- Retail Displays. A decorative piece to display a dazzling array of colorful beauty products.
- Nail Drying Lamps. These feature lamps or LEDs which emit UV radiation and provide customers a solution to dry their acrylic or gel nails.
- Sanitation Stations. To keep your salon equipment sanitized. Your clients will be very appreciative when your appliances are properly cleaned.
- Color Processor. Uses infrared light to enhance and make the color of your perm more vibrant.
- Wig Dryer. Essential for your cosmetology class and for your wig collection.
Need Some Help Picking the Right Salon Equipment?
Consulting an industry expert about salon design is the smartest investment you can make for your business.
Being in the beauty industry for more than 90 years we, at Veeco Salon Furniture, have more than enough experience to help you choose the right equipment for your salon.
Call us at 1.800.3772 and let's schedule an appointment right now!