The reality is that your beauty salon has a lot of innate potential for profitability. Yet, in order to tap into it, you must put in some work.
With a mix of clever marketing tactics and aesthetic improvements, you will see the numbers rise in no time. So, it’s time to turn your promotion tactics into full-gear.
Start from the Inside
When it comes to beauty salon profitability, many business owners often ignore its two most crucial aspects – comfort and aesthetics.
In order to offer the best experience for your customers, you are looking to blend artistry with comfort. And this is where good design principles come in.
People are willing to pay more for services which make them feel kingly. When your customers enter your salon and they’re greeted by beautiful design and an inviting atmosphere, you can be sure it really draws them in.
Here are a few ideas for good salon design:
- have good lighting
- get quality mirrors
- get comfortable furniture
- get sturdy fixtures
- aim to minimize movement – Don’t make the client move between fixtures. Preferably, make sure that all the procedures can be done in one go.
All Eyes on Your Beauty Salon
Assuming you already have a clientele, what you want is to expand it. If you have a salon who just barely got into the business, raising awareness of your brand is imperative for its success.
Starting off from a small audience, you can build up your way to attract the attention of many potential customers.
All you need to do is employ a few marketing strategies. Here are a few examples:
- A solid loyalty program can win you many precious clients. This service is really beneficial for your salon in many ways. For example, you can give returning clients bonuses or special discounts.
On one side, it strengthens your bond with the current clientele. And on the other, it gets the attention of potential clients who may be interested in what you have to offer.
- Start to network. In the age of social media, there are networking groups for pretty much any niche topic, field or market. Go online and scour the internet for the platform which will get you the most exposure.
If you want things to be more tangible, then you can start printing out many business cards and handing them over whenever you get the opportunity.
- Push for referrals. A satisfied customer will spread your name around, without a doubt. So the first thing you should have in order is to make sure your services are of the highest quality.
Then, for those who aren’t yet acquainted with your brand, you can offer special referral bonuses. You can get creative with these, either give discounts or a 1+1 type of deal.
And We’re Just Getting Warmed up
The truth is that a beauty salon has the potential to bring in a lot of profits, it all depends on how much work you put into it.
It’s important you start with the salon itself. We can help you design your salon to be up to the highest beauty standards and for maximum profitability.
Fill in our online form or call us at 1.800.3772 and let’s schedule an appointment right now!