Working with a Company You Can Trust
American owned and operated since 1937, Veeco knows just how important building or redesigning a facility is to each of our customers. Having designed over 10,000 facilities, Veeco focuses on building long term relationships with our clients. When you work with Veeco, you become part of our family. You will be impressed by our new state-of-the-art Chicagoland facility that allows Veeco orders, designs, and manufacturing to be effectively monitored from beginning to end. Whether you come into our showroom to work with our design team or work virtually via our unique GotoDesign Meetings, we will be with you from your first design concept through your Grand Opening and we will share in your joy and success throughout the coming years!
Beyond just the clinic floor, we have created and designed stainless steel perimeter ledges for classrooms, complete with tool holders and wrap-around edges so mannequin heads can be used. We have an ergonomically correct, full steel frame hydraulic chair that can stand up to the heavy use of a busy cosmetology school. Veeco can also customize steel student work stations and student work tables and, through the development of strategic distributorship arrangement with key players in the beauty industry we can also offer a wide selection of hydraulic chairs, pedicure units, spa furniture, and facial equipment.
Did You Know?
Veeco started the evolution of stainless steel styling stations, carts, trolleys and nail tables and have now added a line of powder-coated cold rolled steel varieties to the mix. View the entire Steel Furniture Collection, designed exclusively for cosmetology schools.
To best help us help you, be prepared for your initial design consultation:
- Download a copy of our 5 Step Design Plan and start doing your homework -->
- Bring or be prepared to discuss the facts and data that you gathered in Step One and Step Two
- Be ready to discuss where your business is now and where you would like to see it in the future
- Determine what parts of your business are currently bringing in the largest profits and whether you want to focus on those areas or expand to include new profit centers
- Understand that size and quantity of retail products you currently or plan on displaying so that retail furniture can be designed to accommodate
- Bring pictures of existing furniture, fabrics, or laminates that are in your current space or that you would be interested in using