Veeco Salon Furniture + Design guarantees our products against factory defects as follows: • All hydraulic pumps are guaranteed for five years. • All dryer motors and faucets are guaranteed for two years. • All other catalog items are guaranteed for one full year. Please contact your sales associate for details about re-stocking fees (applicable on stock items only), warranties and return policies. No returns of goods will be accepted without prior written consent and return authorization number from Veeco Manufacturing, Inc. If a Veeco product needs to be returned, please contact Veeco. Veeco reserves the right to refuse delivery of any unauthorized returns, and credit will only be given for goods returned in original cartons(s)/ and original condition. REPORT DAMAGE IMMEDIATELY Veeco Salon Furniture + Design guarantees all shipments to be carefully packed. However, freight damage does sometime occur. All damage claims must be made to the carrier. All shipments should be checked immediately upon delivery and note any damage and/or shortage on the Bill of Lading/ delivery receipt. All such claims are waived unless made by the buyer in writing within five (5) business days after receipt of merchandise seven (7) business days for concealed damage. Also, please be aware that you will need an inspection report to support any such claim. If you are filing a claim, please keep any packaging materials. Please instruct your warehouse and your clients to inspect all boxes for any signs of damage before signing and accepting the delivery. If there are signs of damage, please be sure to have them note it on the Bill of Lading and sign it. STANDARD DELIVERY CHARGES Freight charges cover tailgate delivery to commercial address only. Tailgate Delivery means that the truck will pull up in front of the salon and open the back of the truck up. the client is responsible for taking their shipment off the truck and carrying it into the salon. ADDITIONAL DELIVERY SERVICES DELIVERY NOTIFICATION-$25 the freight company will call the client and schedule a time for delivery.
LIFT GATE SERVICE-$165
- The freight company will bring a truck with a lift gate. The lift gate is used to lower the item from the truck bed down to the ground.
- Useful if the client does not have a loading dock.
- Truck driver will NOT carry the item(s) into the salon.
- It is the client’s responsibility to carry the item(s) into the salon.
- Truck Driver will HELP carry the item(s) inside.
- Client must have a freight elevator if they are not on the first floor.
- Inside delivery does NOT include carrying the item(s) up stairs. (This service is Not available).
- If the client does not have a loading dock they must pay for Lift Gate Services in addition to Inside Delivery if weight of item(s) is prohibitive of manual movement of goods.
- Used if the client is having item delivered to their home or home-base salon.
- Additional transit time may be incurred if the shipment needs to be re- consigned to a smaller truck.
When you need to send money fast, a wire transfer is often your best choice. Bank wire transfers are immediate, reliable, and safe. We recommend Wire Transfers. Call 800.635.3772 to arrange payment by wire transfer or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org A 2% charge will be added to all credit card sales. Complete product information is available on our website. To speak to a Sales Associate Call 1.800.635.3772 WWW.VEECOSALONFURNITURE.COM